Språng pouch

I recently got a språng frame, which has made it easier to throw on simple test warps. This has meant it's easier to practice new techniques, such as the 2-2 interlace. So it's time to make my second project. This time, a very achievable pouch.

I also practiced, successfully, weaving very close to the middle by using needles. You can see where I missed one, but that was fixed when I used a thread to gather it.

My thumb is at the bottom of the center row, so I'm pretty pleased with the result. It also marks the misplaced thread.

I gathered the bottom, and then put another thread through the loops like a drawstring. 

Final step was to sew up the sides with the string I used to gather the middle with. And voila! My first respectable pouch.

Popular posts from this blog

My first Språng project

Snow day Språng

Eyelets